Data security with Microsoft Azure Information Protection
Azure Information Protection decreases the opportunities for human error.
Human error is no excuse for data mishandling, yet it’s still the biggest risk to data security. Since GDPR regulations came into force, data handling is serious stuff. With more regulations and increased fine, data breaches come at a serious price.
Classify and protect
What does Azure Information Protection do?
To make it easy to get total security, AIP:
- meets all GDPR requirements for privacy and security.
- encrypts emails and documents at the point of creation, determining the level of security based on the content.
- integrates with document management systems
- scans through all data and retroactively protects it to standard. The scanning feature allows you to see all the information you have, the level of protection it requires, and where it’s stored.
- gives automatic alerts for unusual activity in documents or emails. It also uses real-time intelligence on all secure emails and documents.
- can roll out policy changes globally in under a minute.
Compliance and peace of mind
- Reduced risk of data-leakage, ensuring you always stay in control of the data you keep.
- Fewer risks that come from relying on user discretion for data security.
- Easy implementation with no impact on operations.
- Low-cost update and maintenance.
- Insights into your business through scanning functionality. Analyse data flows to see the information you have and how it’s used and accessed.
- Significant savings from eliminating existing point solutions.